Why participate in Haitian Restaurant Week
The goal of Haitian Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business. Usually, during the restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience their cuisine without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in Haitian Restaurant Week 2021 may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on nyarw.com
Benefits of participating in Haitian Restaurant Week
- Special menu to be listed on TapTap Now mobile app
- Special notifications will be sent to TapTap Now users in your city to alert them of your specials.
- Website Promotional collateral
- Business Mention on all press release
- Weekly Instagram story mentions of your business via Tap Tap Now, Haitian Culinary Alliance, and Nadege Fleurimond pages
- Instagram Live interview via the Haitian Culinary Alliance page
- Inclusion in Email Marketing blast to our list of 2000+ email subscribers
- Event Promotion on Major Haitian Social Media Platforms such as Lunionsuite, The Haitian American, Haitians Who Blog, Haitiville, and More.
To register for Haitian Restaurant Week or have questions, please complete the registration form below along with a small donation to help support the initiative.
After successful completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on our platform.
Need to talk with someone? Contact Stephan Durand by phone +1 646-344-2161